Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,757 ($3,374) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)