Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,071 ($5,567) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)