Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32464 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,826 (EC$8,704) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)