Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31706 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 (EC$7,377) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)