Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,555 (CHF 4,050) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)