Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 130% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,462 (CHF 7,934) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)