Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 123% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,684 (CHF 7,196) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)