Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 115% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (CHF 3,942) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)