Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,288 (₨160,902) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)