Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,169 (₨94,205) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)