Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,077 (₨150,794) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)