Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 ($3,095) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)