Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 ($3,198) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (37 minutes ago)