Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,954 ($5,259) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)