Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,149 ($5,474) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)