Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,916 ($4,201) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)