Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 ($2,708) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)