Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13458 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,472 (18,366 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)