Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,016 (£2,669) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)