Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (£2,536) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)