Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (£2,708) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)