Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,370 (5,750 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (32 minutes ago)