Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37050 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,238 (6,042 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)