Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37074 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,327 (6,276 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)