Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25749 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 (R$ 7,273) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)