Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,535 (R$ 6,701) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)