Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,967 (R$ 8,396) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)