Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,590 (507,373 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)