Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01236 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,689 (₨136,622) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)