Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,476 (₩4,220,703) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)