Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,433 (₩4,289,508) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (19 minutes ago)