Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,569 (₩1,991,890) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)