Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,782 (953,503 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)