Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,327 (553,813 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)