Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,953 (5,777 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)