Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,178 (2,305 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)