Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13519 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,693 (12,520 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)