Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,410 (86,393 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)