Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01637 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,802 (171,114 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (43 minutes ago)