Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,386 (84,893 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)