Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,681 (164,291 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)