Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09994 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,789 (27,902 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (40 minutes ago)