Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,294 (34,539 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)