Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,216 (31,397 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)