Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09652 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (34,473 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)