Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09638 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 (28,483 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)