Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10310 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,428 (52,646 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)