Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26182 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,388 (9,122TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)