Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25354 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,331 (5,250TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)