Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,503 (COL$7,872,140) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)