Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €592 (17,720₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)