Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,161 (33,889₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)