Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,234 (36,254₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)