Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 206% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,507 (kr40,963) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (16 minutes ago)