Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13464 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 201% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,824 (kr35,827) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (32 minutes ago)