Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13384 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 219% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,742 (kr42,904) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)