Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 205% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,928 (kr73,794) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)