Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13403 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 218% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,398 (kr40,270) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)