Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,962 (8,998,494 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)