Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,526 (15,389,010 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)