Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,771 (8,295,276 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)