Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (16,199,751 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (26 minutes ago)