Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,065 (9,782,891 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)