Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)