Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)