Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,426 (₨201,920) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)