Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (₨372,034) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)