Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,869 (₨269,071) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)