Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 (₨357,012) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)