Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (₨368,971) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)