Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02597 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,870 (71,982 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)