Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02585 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,964 (76,004 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)