Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,860 (386,265 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)