Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,632 (元19,430) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)