Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13710 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,788 (元20,339) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)