Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,194 (﷼ 54,512,190) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)