Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,770 (元13,841) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)