Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 (元25,858) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (31 minutes ago)