Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,577 (元11,840) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)