Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 (元25,635) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)