Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12861 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (元16,950) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)