Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,299 (18,370元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)