Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12712 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,201 (元17,317) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)