Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13340 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,313 (元17,338) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (43 minutes ago)