Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,480 (元19,165) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)