Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,928 (元15,435) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)