Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,628 (元26,697) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)