Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 (元16,156) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)