Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23940 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 (Dirham 10,757) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)