Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25612 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,854 (Dirham 18,950) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)