Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23074 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 (Dirham 11,022) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)