Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25792 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,201 (Dirham 20,164) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)