Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24041 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,582 (Dirham 10,739) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)