Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23126 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,415 (Dirham 10,445) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)