Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,682 (元48,686) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)