Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,438 (元46,943) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)