Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,938 (22,651元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)