Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (元17,245) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)