Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12823 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 (元17,531) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)