Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21239 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (RM16,466) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)