Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21015 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,099 (RM14,746) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)