Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20093 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,560 (RM7,763) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)