Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21333 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 (RM9,299) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)