Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33775 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,297 (3,839 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)