Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30146 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,155 (3,833 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (32 minutes ago)