Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33504 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,078 (3,219 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)