Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40941 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,943 (7,187 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)