Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,156 in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)