Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €794 (24,280₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)