Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03214 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €875 (27,212₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (33 minutes ago)