Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03087 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €795 (25,770₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)