Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,094 (12,153 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)