Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09170 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,221 (13,317 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)