Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 (R$ 6,578) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)