Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,860 (R$ 10,423) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)