Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (28 minutes ago)