Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)