Cost of living in Serres, Greece vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,140 in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)