Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19818 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,373 (RM6,927) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)