Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 (₩3,923,327) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)