Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,313 (₩7,610,170) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)