Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,798 (₩3,726,129) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)