Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,306 (₩4,233,261) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)