Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,359 (₩3,131,179) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (36 minutes ago)