Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,240 (₩2,938,139) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)