Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,617 (¥342,233) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)