Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,820 (¥377,256) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (37 minutes ago)