Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,256 (¥636,017) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (40 minutes ago)