Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,283 (528,284 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)