Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,197 (Rp 46,261,862) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)